segunda-feira, 11 de maio de 2009

Com o bolso cheio de Kryptonita


Well, I dont think I can handle this
A cloudy day in metropolis
I think I´ll talk to my analyst
I got it so bad for this little journalist
It drives me up the wall and through the roof
Lois and Clark in a telephone booth
I think I´m going out of my brain
I got it so bad for little miss Lois Lane
Lois Lane please put me in your plan
Yeah, Lois Lane you don´t need no super man
Come on downtown and stay with me tonight
I got a pocket full of kryptonite
He´s leaping buildings in a single bound
I´m reading Shakespeare at my place downtown
Come on downtown and make love to me
I´m Jimmy Olsen not a titan, you see
He´s faster than a bullet, stronger than a train
He´s the one who got lucky got his cape around miss Lois Lane
I can´t believe my dilemma is real
I´m competing with the Man of Steel


A música de hoje é Jimmy Olsen´s Blues, da banda Spin Doctors, lançada no álbum Pocket Full of Kryptonite, de 1993.

A banda é de Nova Iorque e foi formada em 1988. Teve destaque no início dos anos 90, com os singles Two Princess e Little Miss Can't Be Wrong, ambas de 1992. Nunca mais tiveram o mesmo sucesso.

PS.: Eu não preciso explicar quem são Jimmy Olsen, Lois Lane e o tal de Clark, né?

0 Ouvintes ligaram:

Postar um comentário

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.